Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Amy Fung-yi Lee

I'm currently an MFA student in Combined Media at Hunter College. I work primarily in video, performance, drawing, installation and sculpture.

(Top) Mosquito, 2009. Ink, colored pencil, marker and mixed media on paper. (Bottom) Horse, 2009. Ink, acrylic and colored pencil on paper.


(Top) 2009. Ink, colored pencil and paper on paper. (Bottom) 2009. Ink, colored pencil and marker on paper.


Video still from Here I eat six popsicles, 2006. Color, sound. In this piece I eat six popsicles in six flavors: red, purple, green, yellow, brown, then white. I add layers of clothing that match the popsicles I eat. It takes me about 32 minutes to eat six popsicles.


2010. Graphite, ink, colored pencil and mixed media on paper.

amy.fungyi.lee(at)gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment